About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

That's really funny

Last year, my school was celebrated the25th years of their Gloria's foundation. so, they made a party in the West-Gloria, actually in Sukomanunggal. All of the Gloria's students have to participate during the party. i was invited to the Gloria Sukomanunggal School, i heard that they made a horror games. i tried it and played it with my friends. It was really cool! Many students after played this games, mostly were afraid of the ghost, but my friends and i were laughing even, the room was so dark and we only got 2 flash lights. The first ghost had a long black hair, the second the ghost suddenly went out coffin. It shocked me, but i was turning back and scared the ghost. It wasn't a horror games but it was funny games actually. And finally, i finished the travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment