About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Monday, November 29, 2010

How to Play Basketball


                How to play basketball? Maybe at out there may people don’t know how to play basketball? Now I can little bit explain about how to play. First you must prepare the ball, ring, and sport suit like the costume and the shoes. After that do the stretching until you feel good enough. Make sure you not eat before do this sport. Then let you practice dribbling or throw the ball to floor and catch the ball. If you can dribble let we go to shooting session but after this session. While you practice dribbling you can use either right or left hand. Then shooting, at this step you must have a concentration so you can make the ball go in to the ring and make a point. At this step, you just put your concentration to the ring and throw the ball to the ring with the right step. After you do the shooting then let we practice passing.  Passing have many kinds like bounce pass, chest pass. Bounce pass is throwing the ball and chest pass is passing from chest to chest. That’s all about basketball. I hope you know about basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment