About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Ötzi


On 19 September 1991, some German climbers on holiday in the Alps had found the head and shoulders of a human body. The body is sticking out of the ice.
            Some Australians researchers found a pet name for him, Ötzi; the ice man was at least 4000-5000 years old when it was founded, the ice man brought ancient copper axe and a stone knife.
Ötzi was in his late twenties, with swarthy sin, a heard and dark hair neatly trimmed into the world’s oldest haircut. He was quite short 1,6 meter and was tattoo on his back, knee and ankle with lines and Crosses . he was well dressed for the cold in a grass cape, leather jacket and trousers, a fur hat and boots stuffed with bay

No comments:

Post a Comment