About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Telecommunication


             I’m a student; I want to tell you about what telecommunication is. For me telecommunication is something that can connect people. Many people use telecommunication with the wrong way. Example “BlackBerry”, BlackBerry is trendsetter for teenager. In Asia BlackBerry is for chatting, and open Facebook, but in U.S.A BlackBerry just for business such as open the email. Telecommunication has a good site and bad site. The good site is telecommunication can connecting people. And the bad site is telecommunication can make addiction for people. So use telecommunication with correctly and don’t use the bad site! Can you use the telecommunication with correctly?

No comments:

Post a Comment