About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Friday, November 26, 2010

J.K. Rowling


J.K Rowling is the pen name she uses as a writer. The J is for Joanne, her real first name, but she prefers to be called Jo. Her publisher asked her to write with using a name with two initials, but she didn’t have a middle name.
            Jo did a few different things before she struck upon the idea of writing children’s books. The idea for the Harry Potter novels came from now here while she was on a train to London. Today she devotes much of her time to many charitable causes. She famously demanded that Coca-Cola donate $18 million to the reading is fundamental charity if it wanted a tie-up with the Potter movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment