About Me

My photo
I am studying at Gloria Junior High School. I in grade 9 now. This year, I just celebrated my 14 birthday! if you want to know me specifically, read my blog.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Memories of 8B


After I pas grade 7. I went to the higher level or the next level there is grade 8. In grade 8 I got the 8b class. First time I know my friend was very worst I felt this is the wrong class for me. Sometimes at 8b I think I must go to another class because this class was not perfect for me. But day by day I know maybe my class not perfect or the best one but I know with the bad one we can cgange it to orebetter. I blessed had two homeroom teacher. The first teacher named Adhy and the second named Chatarina with nick Rina. Ms.Adhy was very kind teacher. She has talent in architecture, and her born in Solo, and her teaching us at art. Ms.Adhy is one of many that are very kind to student. Many students said ms. Adhy is angel in Gloria. Then Ms. Rina. Ms. Rina was the second teacher of 8b. She was an assistant of Ms. Adhy. She is teaching us at indonesian language. Then in 8b class have a leader the name is Ferry Bunjaya and the assistant William Jhonson. Ferry is the leader of the class and one from many persons in basketball group. William is good at soccer and more responsible than Ferry. Beside that we have two beautiful girls they’re Amabel Soewondo as secretary and Megawati Liantara as treasure. We all so glad have people like she/he. Not just he/she but my class have many people that is professional such as Cliff,and William Darren or “WD” he two guys is great in studying. Then we have Jessica, she good at sing a song her sound like angel voice. Then we have the basketball man there is Calvin Virtue, Ferry Bunjaya, and Sam, because that 3 guys our class is undefeated in basketball even we have a big company like 8d class. But at the first semester our class got many bad feedbacks but after we went in second semester we’re very proud about our class. This because our homeroom teacher prayer. In first semester many competition that we play such as “go bak sodor”, and “boy-boyan” we won the all games because we believe in our friends and we believe that we can. My class has a interesting story, About “polo”. One day when economic class with teacher Ms.Vicka we got inspiration about “polo” at that time Ms.Vicka discus about a market with named “Makro” the one of my friend said “the owner of Makro maybe is Marcopolo the heroes”. Then from that we got inspiration about polo. From that until now my class 8b called “polo class” we have many songs about polo that we had created. I’m proud to my class. When we at first semester we got bad score but after my class lose Ms.Adhy at second semester we very interesting to more study to show to our homeroom teacher that had moved to west Surabaya. We’re very sad because we had lost our great homeroom teacher. The teacher who very care about our score, the teacher who felt sad when we’re sad, the teacher who smile when we’re smile. We’re so miss our homeroom teacher. At 8b class we have a tradition there is if somebody disobey the school rules he/she must lead the class and bring the bible. At begin of second semester we’re not active like the first semester because there is no Ms.Adhy at our class. But we felt happy because we still have Ms.Rina. With Ms.Rina help we’re can go to grade 9. We can pass the final exam together. Thank you Ms.Rina about your help we’re so glad have homeroom teacher like you. And not just that in my class there is some a tradition when somebody get birthday he/she got one chocolate bar and a card for our spirit from our home room teacher. The best memories that can’t erase from my class is when Ms.Rina had birthday. We all together not go in to her class but we all go to canteen to prepare the tart for Ms.Rina. We’re together making a surprise for Ms.Rina. Even we bad with Ms.Rina but she still love us. Thank you Ms.Rina thank you Ms.Adhy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment